How Do I Love Thee? Most Likely, in at Least One of Four Ways | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Divers
alice Mar 24 '17

This idea of love is a tricky one, especially in the English language. We have one word - Love - and its simply not enough. Like a lot of words and ideas, in order to more fully understand the whole "God is Love" thing, I needed to expand my definitions, my context, and so began to study love. Love Commands Review 

I was introduced to four broad definitions that have helped me a lot in my consideration of this idea - love itself, and God as love. This information allows me to use the word love, and to live the idea of love in my own life, in lots of different ways. As a direct result of expanding my understanding of love, my experience of love has also, greatly expanded.

Eros: ROMANTIC - Eros is exhilarating, and is what a lot of people think of first, a primary working definition of love. Eros is passionate and intense and romantic; it's the zingy, mushy, crazy chemical reaction kind of love. It's generally emotional, and sexual. This romantic love is important in the beginning of a new relationship, and, it may not last unless it evolves into a more complex kind of love, because it focuses more on self than on the other person. 

http://lovecommandsprogramreview.com/

chenjinyan Mar 24 '17
ralph lauren outletugg bootsnike runningray ban sunglassesralph lauren uktoms shoeslouis vuitton outletlouis vuitton outletcoach factory outletray ban canadaralph laurentrue religion saleralph laurenpolo ralph laurenabercrombie & fitchugg slipperschristian louboutin outletmichael korsoakley canadaray ban sunglassestoms shoesjordan 6abercrombie and fitchlouis vuitton ukseattle seahawks jerseysnike football bootsoakley sunglassesvibram fivefingersomega watchesray ban wayfarerprada outletoakley sunglassesray ban sunglassesmichael korsgiuseppe zanottiadidas yeezydenver broncos jerseyshollister clothingcoach factory outletmichael kors ukcalvin kleingiuseppe zanotti sneakersnike air max pas chercoach factory outlettrue religion jeanslouis vuitton outletralph lauren outletchristian louboutin outletnike soccer shoeslouis vuitton outletlouis vuitton beltoakley sunglassesmichael kors ukjordan 13adidas nmd r1kevin durant shoesmichael kors handbagsmanchester united jerseychristian louboutincoach outletralph lauren poloheat jerseyscheap nhl jerseyssnapbacks wholesaleray bans ukray ban sunglasseshollister clothingasics shoeslouis vuitton outletlouis vuitton outlet onlineray ban sunglasseschaussures louboutincanada goose outletoakley sunglassesnew england patriots jerseysralph laurenlouis vuitton outletmlb jerseysseattle seahawks jerseyschristian louboutin outletfitflopsmanolo blahnikadidas football bootsrolex watchesoakley sunglassesnew york knicks jerseysceline handbagslouis vuitton pursesray ban sunglasseschristian louboutin ukvans shoesadidas stan smithmichael kors outlettimberland bootschristian louboutin uktrue religionlouis vuitton outletchristian louboutin outletchicago bulls jerseys20173.24chenjinyan