Why my netflix is taking a lot of time to load? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Divers
Blake Jones Dec 23 '17
Hey guys,

My Netflix taking a lot of time in Android-based devices, it took 2 to 3 hours to load a video and sometimes it stop working in between. It was perfectly fine as when i downloaded the app but when the android app comes into play it takes forever to load. 

Can any one please help me into this?

Thanks

Pam Harrison Dec 26 '17
Hello Blake

If Netflix Loads slowly or has bad video quality then follow below steps.

If Netflix loads slowly, or if you're experiencing buffering or re buffering, blurry video, or frequent stops while watching a TV show or movie, you may have a weak or unstable connection to the internet. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue.

Stream your TV show or movie for one full minute

Ensure your network supports streaming

Connect your computer directly to your modem

Improve your Wi-Fi signal

| Netflix Com Activate | www Netflix Com Activate| Netflix Tv Help |

Janet Evans Jan 3
Hello,

If Netflix taking a lot of time in Android-based devices could be as a result of incomplete activation of Netflix. Surely Rooting might cause a problem in legacy hardware in which case only that cache is to be cleaned or removed which can be done once we go to settings and then software app selection and clearing the cache which not only makes app footprint very low but also ensures stability and reports that Netflix will start working. But, if it doesn’t, then you should log onto link.

netflix com activate | netflix activate | netflix com login