How do I find my Roku PIN number? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Divers
lilymitchell Dec 26 '17

Hello Friends

I'm facing a problem on the Roku Device PIN. I just want to roku PIN number but I don't know how to find it. Can anyone suggest me that how can I find the PIN number of my Roku device. 

Thanks

scarlettnelsonus Dec 26 '17

Hello lilymitchell,

Unless you have the correct PIN number, channels cannot be added — either free or paid. To set it up, log in to your Roku account online. Then click Update next to Channel Store PIN. Now select how you want to use your four digit PIN.

Roku link enter code | Roku support | Roku com link code enter

lilymitchell Dec 26 '17
Hello scarlettnelson 

Thanks for giving valuable solution . These steps are easy to do and very effective. 

www roku com link roku comroku com link

Pam Harrison Dec 27 '17
Hello lilymitchell..

If you want Roku Pin Number follow below steps..

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.3. If you cannot sign in to your Roku account, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.4. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.5. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.6. Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.7. Always require a PIN to make purchases.8. A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.9. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.10 If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.11. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.

| Roku Link Code | www Roku Com Link | Roku Help |